As a vertically integrated manufacturer, Atrenne is uniquely qualified to manufacture, integrate and test your system or subsystem. With extensive electromechanical design-build expertise and value-add build-to-print manufacturing, Atrenne is an ideal partner to assist in solving the most challenging issues whether related to design, supply chain management or life cycle management.
Atrenne offers complete system integration services for open architecture systems as well as those that must meet application-specific requirements. As technology advances and requirements become more and more challenging, Atrenne has developed a dedicated, board-agnostic system integration area that enables chassis integration, rack integration and full turn-key product integration.
Atrenne provides the following system integration services:
- Chassis enclosure, backplane and system design and manufacture
- CCA (Circuit Card Assembly) design support, test and qualification
- Design of connectors, I/O (Input/Output) cables and IO signal conditioning
- Thermal simulation, air flow simulation, thermal modeling and thermal testing
- Signal integrity testing and electrical simulation
- Continuous Improvement
- Full range of environmental testing services, through agency approvals such UL and CSA for safety, Mil Spec certifications for shock and vibe
- Program management and documentation services, including test plans, test procedures and in-depth scheduling
- Quality management
Atrenne's integration expertise and unique combination of in-depth mechanical, electrical, and system design knowledge is gleaned from nearly 40 years of work on some of the most performance-critical and demanding applications in the world.